- Being on the lookout for changes will help you know how to adjust the care you’re giving.
- You’ll need a team of care partners and a community of supportive allies.
- When a person in the home has a health condition, look at your home in new ways.
- The best way to make good choices is if everyone involved is informed and educated on the issues and options.
- When an older adult is diagnosed with a new illness, it’s important to start getting their health, legal, and financial affairs in order.