There is living to be done in the face of serious or chronic illness, age-related conditions, potentially terminal illness and death of a loved one.
Progressive’s Hospice Program is about living life to the fullest surrounded by those who matter most. We serve you in the comfort of your home, nursing home or assisted living facility, with dedication and commitment, always going that extra mile. We strive to model commitment, quality and compassionate care utilizing a team-approach to deliver expert medical care for our clients and their families.
QUALITY CARE AND TREATMENT
We will work with you, your family and your attending physician to help you receive quality care and treatment.
- Pain & System Management
- Personal Care Services
- Grief Support Services
- Medications for Symptoms Control
- Equipment, Supplies & Oxygen
WHAT PROGRESSIVE OFFERS
Progressive Hospice can provide you comfort care for peace of mind.
- Immediate response with an RN in your home within one hour of calling.
- Anytime admission — including weekends, evenings and holidays
- Services for patients living up to a 100-mile radius
- Our hospice workers will meet patients at their homes post-hospitalization
- Customized services in our facilities
- Free advance directive consultation
- Continuous care for crisis, systems management and end-of-life care issues
- No out-of-pocket expenses for Hospice and related care
PALLIATIVE (COMFORT) CARE
The purpose of Palliative Care is to relieve suffering and improve quality of life for patients facing any serious illness. Our team of Palliative Care experts/professionals works closely with the primary doctor to lessen pain so one can regain control and quality of life. Learn more
WHO IS HOSPICE FOR?
Hospice Care is not only for cancer patients, but also for patients with chronic heart disease, chronic lung disease, renal disease, AIDs, Alzheimer’s/dementia and many others.
PROGRESSIVE HOSPICE SERVICES
- Pain Management
- Grief Counseling
- Spiritual Support
- Medical Social Workers
- Continuous Care
- Respite Care
- Bereavement Care
- MD Home Visits
- Home Health-Hospice Bridge Program
- Skilled Nursing Care
- Therapy Services
- Pediatric Care
- Home Support
- Free Initial Consultation and Assessment
- RN On-Call 24 hours / 7 days a week
BECOME A VOLUNTEER
Our volunteers come from a variety of backgrounds. The one aspect they have in common is their desire to make a difference in lives of people and families facing severe illnesses or dealing with a loss of a loved one. If you’re interested in volunteering, please contact us to learn more.